Calling all students! Would you like the opportunity to shadow an RDN and get paid? Healthy Diets is looking for a receptionist on Saturdays from 8AM-3PM and Sundays from 10AM-3PM. While working as a receptionist you’ll also be able to shadow our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and gain valuable nutrition experience! See below for the full description. Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.
Job position: Receptionist
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; collecting receivables.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Schedules appointments in person or by telephone.
- Maintains and organizes the reception area.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Performs clerical tasks as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer service oriented
- Active listening and Telephone skills
- Word Processing and Computer skills
Healthy Diets can take 2 students per semester for shadowing or dietetic internships/practicums. Higher priority will be placed on dietetic interns and those needing a site for completion of their practicums.
For students who are interested in shadowing, volunteering, completing a portion of their dietetic internship, or would like to use Healthy Diets as a site for their undergraduate or graduate practicums please fill out the form below and someone from our office will contact your shortly.