We are excited to announce our new Durham location at 1415 Broad St, Durham, NC 27705 effective June 18, 2018. This will be a collaborative office space with Deborah Klinger, LMFT, CEDS. In addition to this exciting move we will be launching the Healthy Diets Out Patient Eating Disorder Program (HOPE Program) July 1st, 2018. More details to come!
Please check back for updates soon!
Welcome to Healthy Diets! We want you to know that no matter where you are on your journey to better health, the Healthy Diets team is here to help. Our registered dietitians are experts in the fields of disordered eating, gastrointestinal health, food allergies/sensitivities, and diabetes. We recognize that nutrition is a cornerstone to health and well-being but that each and every person has different nutrient requirements and food needs. We teach clients how to improve their health:
- Through self-care techniques
- Reducing risk for chronic disease and complications
- Balancing hormones for optimal glycemic control and increased energy
- Learning to listen to the bodies natural cues
- Restoring their bodies with appropriate foods and micronutrient supplementation based on their individual health needs
We welcome you to our practice and encourage you to use our dietitians as your personal nutrition expert on your health journey. We look forward to working with you to develop and implement an individualized plan that works for you!
The Healthy Diets Team