We are excited to announce our new Durham location at 1415 Broad St, Durham, NC 27705 effective June 18, 2018. This will be a collaborative office space with Deborah Klinger, LMFT, CEDS. In addition to this exciting move we will be launching the Healthy Diets Out Patient Eating Disorder Program (HOPE Program) July 1st, 2018. More details to come!
Please check back for updates soon!
If you’re feeling confused, frustrated, or even afraid of the foods you eat the Healthy Diets team is here to help. Our registered dietitians are experts in the fields of disordered eating, gastrointestinal health, food allergies/sensitivities, and diabetes. We recognize that nutrition is a cornerstone to health and wellbeing but that each and every person has different nutrient requirements and food needs. We teach clients how to improve their health:
- Through self-care techniques
- Restoring their bodies with appropriate micronutrient supplementation based on their individual health needs
- Reducing risk for chronic disease and complications
- Balancing hormones for optimal glycemic control and increased energy
- Learning to listen to the bodies natural cues
We welcome you to our practice and encourage you to use Healthy Diets, Inc. as your professionally managed route to a healthier way of eating and living. We look forward to working with you to develop and implement an individualized plan that works for you!
The Healthy Diets, Inc. Team